Construction consultants, driven by principles, powered by excellence.
It is no accident that this company was formed by its directors, all of whom wanted to know ‘what would good look like’ in providing services to the construction industry. By bringing more than a century of experience all together, they did just that.
Every component part of this company shares that vision within its DNA: To deliver exceptional client solutions. To be precise, forthright, and unfailing. Where partner involvement is standard, and not an option. Where, innovation, forward thinking, and commitment to excellence is normal in achieving their clients’ goals.
Helping to build it better.
A failed 365 migration, a back up system unable to scale with the company’s rapid growth. A DR plan out of line. Working with a complex infrastructure, without gateway security. IT was becoming the problem and not the solution.
- Rapid staff expansion from 5 to 100+ employees
- Hardware technologies that didn’t perform to a high standard
- The complexity of running 16 virtual servers
- Backups unable to quickly accommodate DR scenarios
- A failed 365 migration, causing comms issues across the business
- No Multi-factor authentication for remote access or emails
- A reactionary IT strategy
- No Cyber Security Accreditation
- No business grade video conferencing solutions installed
When success demands staying a step ahead. This award winning construction consulting company, decided to invest from the ground up to get the best from their IT strategy.
- Design of a future proof company wide infrastructure
- Virtual server amalgamated
- Emails fully migrated to Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Teams rolled out across the business
- Hardware technology updated and advanced
- New 1000Mbps leased line installed, 10x the previous speeds
- Secure multi-factor authentication deployed
- New backup & DR system implemented
- Proactive IT management
- Firewall – Installation of advanced gateway security
- Video Conferencing Solution deployed in multiple locations
- Cyber Essentials accreditation
“The service team have been a fantastic support to us throughout the pandemic. We had 125 users working from home within 24 hours, each set up with Microsoft Teams and full access to our servers, ensuring that the continuity of service to our clients wasn’t compromised in any way.
While we continue to work from home CNC have provided practical solutions to help us prepare for our return to the office. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend CNC as an IT service provider, and I look forward to continuing to work with them “
NH – Operations Manager
The company is now benefiting from the power of its network, from colleagues to customers, they are now seamlessly in touch.
See what the fuss is about and have a look through our comprehensive list of services.
- Outsourced IT Solutions
- Business Broadband
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- IT Infrastructure Consultancy
- IT Hardware & Software Suppliers
- IT & Cyber Security
- Switching IT Support Partners
- Endpoint Protection
- Cloud & Hosting
- Cyber Security Training
- Patch Management
- Offsite Data Backup
- Apple Mac Support
- Bespoke Software Design
- Email Archiving
- Remote Working
- Microsoft 365 Solutions
- Microsoft Azure Consultancy
We are always open for a chat so get in touch to find out how we can help.