What's your Cyber Security Score?
Introducing the Online Cyber Security Checklist:
A user-friendly tool equipped with tick boxes for assessing your digital security. Quickly gauge your security baseline by ticking off key measures.
Receive instant results, empowering you to bolster your defences and safeguard your digital presence.
Anything that you haven’t ticked, use the explanations to learn more about so you can take the next steps to implement them in your organisation.
Why wait? Embark on addressing your cybersecurity needs today!
- Do you have Immutable backups?Immutable backups are unmodifiable, protected data copies, safeguarded against alterations, deletions, or ransomware attacks. They ensure data integrity, compliance, and recovery, with predefined retention periods and strict access controls.More info
- Do you block USB Storage?Blocking USB storage involves preventing the use of external USB devices to enhance security. This restriction can help prevent data leaks, malware introduction, and unauthorised access to sensitive information within a network or computer.More info
- Have you got an Office Firewall?The Office Firewall safeguards a network by filtering and monitoring incoming and outgoing traffic, protecting against unauthorised access, and threats, and ensuring data security, privacy, and network integrity within an office environment.More info
- Phishing Training As Standard?Phishing awareness training educates individuals about recognising and avoiding phishing attacks. It aims to enhance cybersecurity by teaching users to identify deceptive emails, links, and tactics employed by malicious actors.More info
- Are You Cyber Essentials Certified?Cyber Essentials is a UK government-backed cybersecurity certification scheme. It helps organisations secure their IT systems by outlining basic security controls and practices to protect against common cyber threats.More info
- Is Bitlocker Enabled As Standard?BitLocker is a Microsoft Windows feature that provides full-disk encryption to protect data on a computer or storage devices. It secures data by encrypting the entire drive, making it inaccessible without the proper key.More info
- Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation?Vulnerability scanning identifies security weaknesses in systems or networks, while remediation involves fixing or mitigating those vulnerabilities to strengthen cybersecurity and reduce the risk of exploitation by malicious actors.More info
- Standard Builds Used For New Computers?Standard IT builds are predefined configurations for computers, servers, or network devices that ensure consistency, performance, security, and ease of management within an organisation's IT infrastructure.More info
- Is Mobile Device Management In Use?Mobile Device Management (MDM) is a system that manages and secures mobile devices used by employees in an organisation. It controls access, enforces policies, and safeguards corporate data.More info
- You Have Next-Gen Computer Protection?Anti-virus isn't good enough anymore! Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) is a cybersecurity technology that monitors and responds to suspicious activities and threats on individual devices within a network to enhance security and incident response.More info
- You Peform Endpoint and System PatchingEndpoint and system patching involves regularly updating software, operating systems, and applications on computers and devices to address security vulnerabilities, enhance stability, and protect against cyber threats.More info
- Enforced Multi Factor Authentication for 365?Multi-factor authentication (MFA) for 365 is an added security layer for Microsoft 365 accounts, requiring users to provide two or more forms of verification, such as passwords and mobile app codes, to access their accounts, enhancing security.More info
- Have You Got A Security Incident Response Plan?A Security Incident Response Plan (SIRP) outlines procedures and actions to detect, respond to, and recover from cybersecurity incidents. It aims to minimise damage, maintain business continuity, and protect data and systems.More info
- Advanced Email Filtering And Protection In Action?Email filtering and protection is a cybersecurity strategy that employs software and policies to identify and block malicious or unwanted emails. It safeguards against phishing, malware, spam, and data breachesMore info
- Do You Have DNS Content Filtering?DNS content filtering is a cybersecurity technique that restricts or filters internet access by analysing domain names in DNS queries. It helps block access to malicious or inappropriate websites and content.More info
- Do You Use SIEM To Log Everything?Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) is a cybersecurity system that collects, correlates, and analyses data from various sources to detect and respond to security incidents, providing real-time threat monitoring and reporting.More info
- A Standard Starters & Leavers Process Is UsedThe Starters & Leavers process involves onboarding and offboarding employees within an organisation's IT systems. It covers provisioning access, devices, and accounts for new hires and deactivating these resources for departing employees.More info